“Do Not Disturb”
This means ‘I just want to be left alone’. There is no other way to interpret these three words. St. Vincent and the Grenadines is one of the few places left where you can actually have an entire strip of beach to yourself. Not just the beaches though, there are entire islands where you can enjoy blessed solitude. If you really want to be around people you only have to look for a soccer match or a watering hole to find them.
Please have a little look at the list of places where blissful solitude is not a dream, but a complete, and achievable reality:
- Young Island Resort, St. Vincent ->http://www.youngisland.com/
- Moonhole, Bequia, Grenadines ->http://www.moonhole.com/
- Mustique, Grenadines ->http://www.mustique-island.com/
- Tobago Keys, Grenadines ->http://tobagocays.org/
- Palm Island Resort, Grenadines ->http://www.palmislandresortgrenadines.com/
- Petit St. Vincent Resort, Grenadines -> http://www.petitstvincent.com/
- Friendship Bay, Bequia, Grenadines -> http://www.bequiatourism.com/hotels.htm
- Union Island, Grenadines
- Botanical gardens, St. Vincent -> http://discoversvg.com/index.php/es/whattodo/eco-adventures/tropicalgardens
- La Soufriere, Volcano, St. Vincent -> http://discoversvg.com/index.php/es/whattodo/eco-adventures/tropicalgardens
Some of these locations have websites, and others unfortunately do not. But I have tried to provide you with this information so that you can have a look around if your heart desires. Happy browsing!